Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Monday

   So its a new week. And what did I accomplish last week? Not much of anything really. I got some stuff done but not really. Ever feel like a hamster in a wheel? I think that's what all stay at home moms feel like in the summer. Every day we just spin our wheels.

   I got my husband to work on Wednesday. And now we've discovered that he is probably going to be gone 3 months. Yep. Fun. It is what it is. Then Sunday was our 12th anniversary. We've only spent, I believe, 4 together. I remind myself that marriage is not about the one day but all the others in between. We can celebrate being married any day. (But part of me still wanted him here)

   I don't really have to much planned for the week. Play date for the youngest, Zumba, pool and oh yeah....more cleaning and going through boxes getting ready for our next move.

   What are your plans for this week? How are you surviving summer so far? Do you too feel like a hamster in a wheel or is that just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment