Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Review: Ghirardelli Squares Milk Chocolate with Truffle


Oh my yumm..these are so good. I was recently given the opportunity to try and review Ghiradelli Chocolate squares. Chocolate? Free chocolate? Why yes....sign me up. Those of you that know me know that I believe chocolate, especially good chocolate, should have its very own place on the food pyramid. So, when the mail man delivered this box of goodies I tore right in. No, I did not share with my children....this is research...all don in the name of science mind you. Inside the bag are these little individually wrapped squares of chocolaty goodness. They were creamy and melted in my mouth. I can not wait to get more. And the good new is these little things are not hard to find. They are available at Target, Walmart, and Walgreens and are only around $4 a 4.63 oz bag. Affordable luxury. I hope if you try them you'll post your opinions below.

Shespeaks.com and Ghirardelli provided me with this product for my review. I was not otherwise compensated. All opinions are 100% mine.

4 comments:

  1. I love their chocolate!! Haven't had a flavor from them I haven't loved. nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so good, aren't they!! I'm not sharing mine either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these!! Definitely worth the $4 price tag!

    ReplyDelete