Friday, April 22, 2011

Oreo Truffles

These are amazing. I make them for my husband & for Christmas gifts too. Let me know if you try them how you like them.





Oreo Truffles




36 oreos (original) (I have used mint ones at Christmas & liked them)



One 8oz pkg cream cheese (at room temp)



Melting chocolate (white or chocolate…..not chocolate chips) (I use Almond bark)



Directions





Crush oreos into fine crumble….no large chucks then mix with cream cheese. I find it easiest to do this in a food processor. Roll into balls. Bigger than a marble but smaller than a golf ball. Place on plate that has wax paper on it. Refrigerate about 30- min to firm. Dip each ball in melted chocolate & place back on wax paper & put back in fridge till firm. Store in fridge until ready to eat.



I make them big enough for 2 bites….any bigger & it will kill you.



Don’t use double stuff or reduced fat or golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment