Friday, March 5, 2010

Lady Gaga sings

Took my little one to the park today. It was such great weather. We first had a picnic with 3 of her little friends & then walked across to the playground to let them burn off some energy. I love being around little kids because they do & say the funniest & sweetest things. I saw one little boy help another up & brush him off, the same little boy held my daughters hand, & my daughter gave him a hand climbing up the steps. I also love the things that come out of their mouths. One little boy came straight from preschool. He told us his number was one five (15 to you non moms..lol) and his letter was K. I asked him if they had animal Kyle Kangaroo to which he replied "No." So I asked if it was Kevin Kangaroo & he said no again. So I asked what was the animals name. He told me to guess & when I replied I'm out of guesses he said "Well, I'm not going to tell you because you won't guess." LOVE that logic. And one little boy told some random woman "Lady Gaga sings." That was to funny.
Guess its time for stranger danger awareness.

1 comment:

  1. My kid is famous! He's in your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete